|UPCOMING DATE||Call to check for dates|
APMG Change Management
Individuals with Change management skills are continuously in high demand, and the reason is due to their adaptability to ever-evolving demands within industries. Learn how to excel and move forward with our professional Change Management course. Using powerful skills in leadership and managing change you will be able to adapt to a plethora of scenarios that face professionals on a daily basis.
Our course will ensure that you are fully prepared for what lies ahead in management by engaging you with this highly practical course. Students will learn to thrive on change, minimise the stress that transition creates and gain the confidence to make change ‘stick.’
The change management course will teach you how to motivate individuals, overcome resistance, dismantle the barriers to communicating change and assess the severity and complexity of the change facing your team.
Change management is an essential element of business optimization, both for individual projects and wider organizational strategies. Developed in collaboration with the Change Management Institute (CMI), the APMG International Change Management framework provides a clear overview of the purpose and benefits of change, transition, and transformation management, as well as the roles involved. This course will fully equip you not only to pass the Foundation exam, but also to begin applying your new knowledge in practice. Kickstart your change management training today! This course is APMG accredited and includes the official APMG foundation exam
Who can benefit from Change Management?
Successful candidates will have the knowledge and understanding necessary to contribute constructively to teams specifying, developing, implementing and sustaining change initiatives.
Courses explore how change affects, and is affected by, individuals, teams and organisations, helping those responsible for change initiatives to:
- Unlock resistance to change
- Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively
- Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives
- Realize the benefits of projects, programmes and other change initiatives
How can Change Management benefit your organisation?
You will examine various Change Management techniques and explore which could be effectively implemented in your organisation. The structured approach helps you understand how you deal with change as an individual, as a member of a team or organization, and as a leader.
Topics Covered in the Change Management Foundation Training
- Leading Change – Discover various change management models. Understand and manage the emotions that can present at different points of the change journey.
- The Change Process – How organisations and people react to change. Assessing the change impact, preparing for change, and dealing with resistance.
- Leading Myself– Learn about the concept of leadership, particularly in relation to self-development. Gain insights into developing your leadership capability through self-awareness, strategies for building resilience, and improving your communication.
- Leading Others – Understand the importance of your role as a people manager. Learn strategies to develop your leadership capabilities in order to successfully connect, engage, and lead people through change.
- The change process – designing a change process for your organisation. Different approaches to organisational change, emergent versus planned change, typical roles in change, and organisational culture.
- Common Barriers to Change – Explore common barriers to change and some of the reasons organisations and individuals resist it. Learn the importance of employee engagement and strategies to support people throughout the change journey.
- Embedding Change -Identify factors necessary for successful change.
Who should attend Change Management Foundation Training?
This course is aimed at:
- New and current candidates who find themselves in management roles
- Anyone who is interested in learning about change management
- Persons involved in Management development of knowledge workers
- Team Manager running multiple projects simultaneously
- Product/project managers
- Product/software developers and testers
- Business analysts
- High-level management positions coordinating organisational change
There are no pre-requisites for this course other than an interest in Change Management. We recommend all participants, regardless of their experience, take advantage of our pre-course study materials.
The course is taught by an instructor who delivers in-class training sessions over 3 days. You can expect the following throughout the 3 days:
- Mock Exams
- Change Management Exercises
- Case study review
- Group Activities
The Change Management CMBOK book is included in the course
The Change Management Certificate Exam is held as part of the course on the final day. This is a 40 Minute choice closed-book examination with 50 questions. Participants must achieve a 50% score to pass. You will receive a Certificate from APMG on successful completion of the exam.
There is a practitioner Course also available