What are PMP and CAPM?
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is the leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project management profession. The PMI’s qualifications are recognized globally.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is renowned as the global gold standard. It validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams. Salaries and career opportunities for PMPs show that employers recognize the value delivered by trained practitioners.
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
This program will allow you to prepare for both examinations.
You will get everything you need to learn the PMBOK® Guide and be prepared to take the PMP or CAPM exam.
- Equivalent to a 7-day classroom course
- 20 hours of video / 95 lessons
- Try-before-you-buy: the first 30 units are free
- Program includes integrated flashcards
- Contains Exam Simulator with 1,050 questions
- Fully compatible with PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition (this is latest edition)
- A full section about using the PMBOK Guide in Agile projects
- Certification of completion: when you finish the course
- Accredited by PMI and gives you 48 Contact hours
This course is formally approved by the PMI as a PMP or CAPM preparation course and you can use it to satisfy the prerequisite for either of those exams.
The course doesn’t include your exam: you will need to pay for and schedule your PMP or CAPM exam with PMI.
The course doesn’t include the official manual, the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK). The PMBoK is not necessary but we do recommend you have a copy. However, when you become a member in PMI, you can download the PMBOK Guide and other publications for free. Or you can buy a paper copy from Amazon (US|UK) or other booksellers.
Price €290 (inc VAT)
Combined Blended Learning with 1 day exam prep €380
– PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is involved in project Management development or knowledge work. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Team Manager running multiple projects simultaneously
- Product/project managers
- Product/software developers and testers
- Business analysts
- High-level management positions