ITIL 4 Foundation enables candidates to look at IT Service Management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
ITIL 4 Foundation equips candidates with:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
This includes the training course with Exam.
The course is split into 6 Major lessons with progress checks and quizzes. Each lesson has multiple topics. Students must pass the quiz at the end of each lesson to progress.
Two full official exam practice papers with solutions are included.
The course matches the ITIL4 foundation syllabus.